Happy Hump Day Guys!
I’m back with a Liebster Award with thanks to Ankita from beautyandthebeing.wordpress.com
To begin with here are the Rules…
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs which you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
- Give them 11 questions to answer
So firstly here are the questions Ankita asked me:
1) What’s your current favourite beauty purchase/products?
A) My favourite beauty product at the mo has got to be the Rimmel BB cream, covers my blemishes perfectly!
2) What is top of your bucket list of things to do or see?
A) I haven’t really got a bucket list but since going on my first holiday last year I would love to travel the world more
3) What are the beauty tips you swear by?
A) I would say cleansing twice, whether this be with micellar water and a cleanser, my skin just feels so good and clean afterwards
4) What are three things you never leave the house without?
A) My phone, purse and a lip balm
5) What motivated you to start your blog and how long have you been blogging?
A) I never really felt I could speak to anyone about any of my interests or feelings and after seeing so many bloggers express what they truly felt I thought I need to get involved. I have only been blogging for 5 months and I love it already!
6) Favourite high street store?
A) For fashion it would definitely be Primark! For beauty I would have to say Superdrug – they just have so many more cheap makeup brands but still with amazing quality!
7) Who would be your dream date?
A) Well I have always fancied Leigh Halfpenny! (Welsh rugby player for the people who are like who is he?!) & did walk past him once! Well! I was in my element!
8) Who inspires you?
A) In all fairness I would have to say my boyfriend! He is such a sweet, loving, hard working guy and even though he is my boyfriend I really look up to him for inspiration! He is my rock!
9) Funniest memory ever?
A) This is quite a hard one! Over the years I have so many memories that stick in my mind so it is definitely too hard to choose one!
10) If you have a really bad day, what is one thing that can brighten it up?
A) Again, would have to be my boyfriend, yes I do like my own space when I’m upset but he knows just how to comfort me and make sure I’m happy again
11) Three beauty products you couldn’t live without
A) Moisturiser, Mascara, Nail Varnish!
Now I’m not going to nominate certain people, because I feel everyone’s blog I read & follow deserved recognition! So I nominate anyone who reads this blog post to give it try, write you own Liebster Award post, you might just make someones day!
Here are the questions I would like you to answer:
1) Why do you blog?
2) Have you ever thought about changing your name?
3) The person you could not live without?
4) Favourite place in the world?
5) Your dream job
6) Tea or Coffee?
7) Your favourite thing purchased recently?
8) Dream place to live?
9) Favourite beauty/skincare/haircare brand
10) 3 things you can’t live without?
11) Most inspirational person to you?
I hope you all have as much fun answering the questions as I did, don’t forget if you read this post! I nominate you to give it a go!
Until next time!