Hey guys, hope you all ok!
So today I have put together mine and Daves top 10 tips for when you visit Disney world, Florida.
So let’s go:
1) Have fun and a positive attitude – there is no way you could go to disney world and be grump…just no!
2) Think about what time of year to go. I.e. weather/crowds/price – for example times like school holidays will always be more expensive so just think about it.
3) Make use of the magic hours if your staying on site – this is something me & Dave did this year and it for sure, made our trip a whole lot better, either going to a park an hour early or staying in Magic Kingdom until 2:15am. AMAZING!
4) an obvious one but comfy shoes! – you forget how much walking there is around the parks so comfy shoes are a must!
5) Try to make open for all the parks – you will do so many more rides earlier on than around lunchtime & Magic Kingdom do an opening show every day around 8:45 if it is normal opening hours (not magic hours)
6) Fastpass as much in advance as possible – this is a big one if wanting to meet characters like Anna & Elsa (saves you queuing for hours! & also Toy Story ride in Hollywood Studios as this always has a queue over an hour!
7) Visit restaurants off Disney – bigger meals for a much lower price than compared to Disney. If you love meat, Longhorn Steak House is one to try!!
8) Want a picture with the castle in magic kingdom?? – perfect times are first thing in the morning & last thing at night, also go right in front of the castle, less people stand here so more chance of getting a nicer photo!
9) obvious one again but wear plenty of suncream & pack snacks and water – just walking around you will get burnt & yes snacks and water again will save you a lot of money!
10) Remember! Your going to the most magical place on Earth, enjoy your self!
Well there you go guys, mine & Dave’s top tips! If you have any please share them below!